Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is committed to providing a safe, fair and harmonious learning and working environment. Grievance Redressal Cell was set up in accordance with the University Grants Commission regulations 2012 (The Gazette of India, March 23-29, 2013), and Article XXV of the constitution/MOA of Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences for handling day-to-day grievances related to students, parents, staff members and other stakeholders. Cell was set up in accordance with the University Grants Commission regulations 2012 (The Gazette of India, March 23-29, 2013), and Article XXV of the constitution/MOA of Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences for handling day-to-day grievances related to students, parents, staff members and other stakeholders.
Grievance Redressal Cell facilitates the resolution of grievances in a fair and impartial manner involving the respective School/Dept./Office (dealing with the substantive function connected with the grievance), maintaining necessary confidentiality, as the case may be.
Any stakeholder with a genuine grievance may approach Grievance Redressal Cell to submit his/her grievance in writing. The Grievance may also be submitted in electronic form.
Type of Grievance:
|Type of Grievance||Complaint portal||Contact office|
|All Grievances (Staff/Students/Parents/ others)||[email protected]||Grievance Redressal Cell, Registrar’s Office, Ground Floor, Administrative Building|
|Ragging complaints||[email protected],|
|Anti-Ragging Cell, Students Affairs Office, Ground Floor, Administrative Building.|
|Caste Based Discrimination||[email protected]||SC/ST Cell, Vice-Chancellor’s Office, First Floor, Administrative Building|
|Gender Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Eve Teasing||[email protected]|
|Internal Complaints Cell, Alumni Affairs Office, Ground Floor, Administrative Building|
|1. Vice-Chancellor||- Chairperson|
|2. Registrar||- Secretary|
|3. Deputy Registrar (SA)||- Member|
|4. Dean(s) or Director(s), as the case may be||- Member(s)|
|5. Officer-in-Charge of Grievance Redressal Cell||- Member|
|6. UG/PG Student(s)/Research Scholar(s)/Women Representative(s), as the case may be||- Spl. Invitee(s)|
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of varied issues faced by the stakeholders;
- To uphold the dignity of the University by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-teacher relationship, teacher-teacher relationship;
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the campus;
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality;
- To ensure that the views of each grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is neither discriminated against nor victimized;
- To advise stakeholders to respect the right and dignity of one another, and not to behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason
Any aggrieved student or parent or staff member with a genuine complaint will submit his/her complaint along with necessary documents, if any, through any of the following modes:
- Submitting in person Sending via e-mail at "[email protected]" or "[email protected]"
- Online Grievance Registration : https://forms.gle/brbhj3Y1yjX1G7ck9